I conduct diachronic studies of archaeological sites and their environments to understand how natural and cultural landscape transformations influence site organization, settlement patterns, and land use.
- Internal Mound Structure of Middle Woodland Mounds, Lower Illinois River Valley, Illinois.
- Development of Land Use and Settlement, Zincirli Höyük, Turkey
- Eastern Ḫabur Archaeological Survey Land Use and Land Cover
- Prehistoric Human Ecodynamics in Southeast Arabia
- South Tombs Cemetery Geophysical Survey, Amarna, Egypt
- Deep Geophysical Prospection at Tell Qarqur, Syria
- Leetown Hamlet, USA