I conduct diachronic studies of archaeological sites and their environments to understand how natural and cultural landscape transformations influence site organization, settlement patterns, and land use.
Middle East and Egypt
- Development of Land Use and Settlement, Zincirli Höyük, Turkey
- Eastern Ḫabur Archaeological Survey Land Use and Land Cover
- Prehistoric Human Ecodynamics in Southeast Arabia
- South Tombs Cemetery Geophysical Survey, Amarna, Egypt
- Deep Geophysical Prospection at Tell Qarqur, Syria
- Multi-Sensor Remote Sensing Survey of Motya, Sicily
- Bronze Age Landscapes of the Gualdalquivir Valley, Spain
- Woodlands Cemetery, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internal Mound Structure of Middle Woodland Mounds, Lower Illinois River Valley, Illinois
- Leetown Hamlet, Arkansas
I am also interested in archaeological applications of digital recording and visualization. You can find examples of my work on my Sketchfab page and as part of the projects below.